The Academy Day
Times of the School Day
- 7:45am – 8:30am – Breakfast Club – children can enjoy a tasty breakfast up until 8:15am where children are allowed to play games in the hall.
- 8:30am – Children come into the academy (gates close at 8:45am)
- 8:55am – Registration in class – this is when children book their school dinner.
- 10:15am – 10:30am – Year 3, 4, 5 & 6 Break
- 10:30am – 10:45am Year 1 & 2 Break
- 11:30am – 12:20pm Year R Lunch
- 11:50am – 12:40pm Year 1 & 2 Lunch
- 12:10pm – 1:00pm Year 3, 4, 5 & 6 Lunch
- 3:00pm – End of School Day – pupils not staying for clubs will be led out to the gates by their teacher.
Written permission must be provided if you intend for your child to walk home.
Children may only leave the academy before 3:00pm in exceptional circumstances, which must be agreed to by the Principal.
Clubs run before and after school every day (unless otherwise informed) and more information can be found on our Enrichment Page.