Class Teachers 2019 / 2020
28th June 2019
Its that exciting time of year as we prepare for transition into the next academy year!
Our Year6 children will be visiting their secondary academies in preparation for their move into Year 7, giving us the opportunity to welcome in our new Reception classes. This allows our current pupils to spend a day with their class teacher for next year on Tuesday 2nd July.
The following list details who your child will be with next year:
- Miss. Mayfield’s class will move in Year 1 to be with Miss. Browne.
- Miss. Wright’s class will move into Year 1 to be with Mrs. Keighley.
- Miss Browne’s class will be in Year 2 with Miss. Goodwin.
- Miss. Munford’s class will be with Miss. Grant in Year 2.
- Mrs. Keighley’s class will move into Year 3 to be with Miss. Gold
- Miss Grant’s class will move into Year 3 to be with Miss. Munford.
- Miss Clare’s class will be with Mr. Stanhope-Smith in Year 4.
- Miss. Gold’s class will be with Miss. Freestone in Year 4.
- Miss. Goodwin’s class will move into Year 5 to be with Mrs. Stebbings.
- Miss Freestone’s class will be with Miss Waters in Year 5.
- Miss. Stebbing’s class will be in Year 6 with Miss. Connor.
- Miss. Water’s class will be in Year 6 with Miss. Clare
For some children there may be some individual amendments to the above but, generally, your child will move class together with those children they have spent this year with.
Category: Academy news