Safeguarding and Attendance Officer
Our Safeguarding and Attendance Officer, Jo Harvey is available every day from 8:30am to 5:00pm and can be contacted at the academy by telephoning 01493 603462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
She can either meet with you at the academy or can come to your home and try to help you with:
- preventing problem behaviour from becoming more difficult
- helping you find support services to help you and your child
- provide visual aids to use at home
- supporting you when you meet with teachers, other professionals or attend appointments with you
- helping you and your child when they start our academy
- supporting you to get the best from your child’s academy life
- supporting with routines and boundaries
- supporting you and your child where attendance or exclusions may be a concern
If you are having any worries at all about your child do not hesitate to contact Jo.
Mrs Harvey can work with your child if they have suffered bereavement, domestic abuse or struggle with any emotional or social difficulties.